Thursday, December 29, 2011

A warm December day.

What do you do on a 60 degree day in December? Take a hike....well it was actually just a long walk on the Frisco Trail. The sun was shining and there was no way we were going to waste it away inside, yes I was just saying how overwhelmed I am with so much organizing there is to do IN the house but come on, it was sunny and 60 at the end of December! Besides, we thought it would do us some good to walk off all those goodies we had been munching nonstop, and of course we knew it would be good for Dave to get some fresh air and a change of scenery!





  
I am having a really hard time posting and positioning my pictures but you get the idea....it was a great day!
Monica

3 comments:

  1. Great Pictures! You both look great and it looks like you are out at springtime! Good thought to enjoy the good weather while we have it and great idea to walk off the holidays and breathe fresh air. Keep it up; not just the walking but the pictures! I love them, I love sharing this with you even if it is over the internet. I wish you the happiest and most peaceful new years. I love you.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica and Dave,

    Happy New Year! Congratulations on your beautiful weather. It's nice that you can get outside and celebrate. Dave, we hope you are feeling better and continue to do so. I pray for both of you and the kids daily. I would love to come and visit you but I need someone to travel with me. As of now, I have 4 more weeks off of work. I'll let you know if I can figure out some sort of plan. Take care. love, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, Well, we hope this will get us started with a walking routine! It would be a lot more appealing to do it outside instead of in the mall but we will do what we have to! Glad to know that you enjoy the pictures,was afraid I was going to overload everyone with the mundane! love you!
    Pam-Thank you for all the prayers! We have been praying for you also. Please take your time coming out here. We would love for you to visit but want you safe and healthy! If you're able to come out just let us know what we can do for you! Love you Dave & Monica

    ReplyDelete