Thursday, September 6, 2012

I remember.....

The other day Dave and I were talking about kids and swimming.  On occasion our conversation will bring to mind a memory he has never talked about before.

"One time we were in Kansas City.  We had gone to Worlds of Fun.  We were at the hotel swimming. Adam got into the pool and sank straight down. It scared me terribly, I reached down and grabbed him and pulled him out of the water. He sat out for awhile. He did get back in, and I think I helped him. All I remember is that he was okay after that."
 
That is all that he said, I don't know anything more about the story so I have no idea the ages of the boys. I hope to write the few memories Dave talks about whether they are good or bad.  It is important to me to record as much as I can for future conversations. Of course I will only want to talk to him about the good stuff, stuff that will give him good feelings and make him happy.  Many of these memories will be before my time so if you can add to this story please leave a comment below so it can be recorded.

Monica 



 

    

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment